Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Einführung

First of all, welcome to my blog! Either you have wandered aimlessly on the internet and suddenly bumped into this blog or you have been forced to visit this blog, you are all most welcome. I don't have to introduce myself as you may have known me in real life. For those who doesn't know me: my name is Sid.

This blog is the continuation of my old blog (it still lives, nicely archived by blogger and can be accessed via a specific link. it contains my absolute moronic past) in which I have started long time ago. I have to stop writing, mainly because of time constraint and some personal issues.

I have left the writing world for so long, even now I can see effects of it within myself. My English competency is slowly going into drain. I realized this long time ago, and I have ignored it since until today. That, sir, is my biggest mistake in my life (yet).

I have decided to name my blog volzify after a non-existing english word that is only defined in urbandictionary.com

volzify: To take an otherwise simple task/idea and overcomplicate it to the point of an almost impossibility.

I will use this blog as my personal blog, so take this as a warning if you suddenly encounter heart problems or distinctive/delusional behaviours as you read my jargons. Take note that I am a participant of Anugerah Remaja Perdana and the International Award for Young People, Gold Award (highest award for youth in Malaysia and world, respectively) so I will use my blog as the logbook for ARP for the young generation to ponder and to be inspired by my idiocy.

In the meantime, I will make some changes on the blog as time flies before finalizing the template.

Second of all, I would like to introduce to you guys my new domain name: http://s1d.my. Previously I have slashstream.net as my domain, but I do not have proper budget to renew the domain as I was a massive idiot back then to buy a domain name without any plan to extend it. This domain will open up new opportunities for the Internet to observe my absolute idiocy.

Great thanks for spending 5 minutes to read this piece of nonsense. Many will come, be patient.
Goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment